“Journey Into Love” has partnered with “Nurturing Souls” to help parents on Conscious Parenting. Though parenting is one of the most enriching experience in our life, in present times it is increasingly becoming difficult to deal with the issues related to it. These issues could be related to your child’s behavior, academics, relationship, uncertain future, health or expectations mismatch. Most of us, as parents, are grappling with some of these issue related to our child and invariably one or more of them crop up in our mind and manifest themselves as worrisome problems for us.
It is happening not only because of changing needs of the time but also due to ever increasing self-expectations. While at one hand we have hardly been able to be aware of our own issues and challenges, on the other hand as a parent it has become even more difficult for us to handle the situations arising due to complex nature of family unit involving spouse and child. Also, when we are facing various phases of the childhood of our children, most of the times we deal with them under the purview of our own learnings, challenges, biases and frustrations.
This problem becomes more grave because rather than inquiring into our own biases and conditioning, we seek a “technique” or “methodology” or “dos and don’ts” to deal with anything and everything in life whether it is success in career, relationship, money or parenting. Unfortunately there is no key to parenting which can lead you towards successful parenting as the case is for everything else in life. Also there is no guarantee for the outcome but one can definitely be assured of a journey of parenting that is very satisfying and enriching.
Hence it is important that we stop looking at the questions which are only related to the symptoms and look into the questions which help us reflect and enquire gaps at the root of our problems. To be a conscious parent and enjoy the journey of being a parent one needs to be inquiring oneself. In addition to enjoying this journey through Conscious Parenting, you also learn a lot about yourself as both are inter related. We cannot ignore dealing with this mode of self-inquiry any further as it is hurting our experience of being a happy parent and creating a child who is not happy, intuitive, intelligent and integrated. At the same time, it is creating a world and society which is exponentially becoming complicated and miserable.
So welcome to the journey of Conscious Parenting and Nurturing Souls is excited to be part of your parenting.
Who Are We
Nurturing Souls is founded with love by Rashmi Gupta and Nikhil Gupta, parents of a boy who is currently enjoying his teenage. During his elementary school years they realized that loving him profoundly was simply not enough. They wanted to raise wise, joyful, integrated young man and so they began to study conscious, mindful parenting. They have very closely studied the teachings of J. Krishnamurthy and also use some of these learnings in their counselling sessions. They have worked with numerous parents in last decade and helped them with issues related to parenting. While both of them are MBAs and have worked with corporates for last 20 years, Conscious Parenting has become their passion. Nurturing Souls originated from the intent of sharing the learnings and making parenting the most wonderful journey in everyone’s life. In addition to dealing with various matters of parenting like behavior & relationships, expectations mismatch and apprehensions around future, they have also worked with many teens directly on career counselling and academics. Both Rashmi and Nikhil are accredited on various psychometric tools like MBTI and 16 PF. Additionally Rashmi who is an HR professional by vocation, is also certified in Thomas (DISC) profiling. Based on their experience of counselling many parents, they have designed a very effective tool to assess the gaps on Conscious Parenting. The tool is named as Parent Enneagram ™, which is part of Nurturing Souls counselling sessions and workshops.
So Thank you for joining this journey to be more awakened in our most important role as caregivers to our children. As a coach, our goal is to help you empower your children to seek their greatest potential. It’s a sense of immense satisfaction and gratitude that we feel by being associated with the parents in their journey. We are humbled and honored to have you with us as we recognize that the path to raising healthier, more self-assured children begins by looking within ourselves.
Below are some of the issues and questions that Nurturing Souls may help the parent with:
- I am worried about the future of my kid, don’t know what he is going to do
- How can I ensure a successful career for my child
- My child seems to be wasting time on one of his hobbies which I don’t think will be on any use in future
- How can he achieve best of everything in life
- His views / interests are too risky for his career and life
- How can I make my child a responsible citizen
Expectations / Comparison
- I generally feel that I am not able to meet my responsibility for my child
- I want to be the best parent but don’t know how
- I don’t know how I can give the best to my child which he deserves
- My kids don’t listen to me
- Increasingly I am finding it very difficult to have a conversation with my child
- My child takes commitments too lightly
- My child is too shy and does not open up in front of others
- My child is low on confidence, don’t know how to build his confidence
- I am facing behavioural issues with my child and how to fix them
- My child is too much influenced by his friends / classmates (on being trendy / using branded stuff etc), don’t know what to do
- My child is not good in studies, sports etc as per my expectation
- My child is good in something but I want him to be good in something else
- My child spends too much time on TV / gadgets / social media
- I hope my child is in the right company
- I don’t know what’s going on in my child’s mind
- I feel my child doesn’t open up to me
- I am not able to become a role model for my child
- My child is not seeking approval from me
Coaching is available either in-person or online as follows:
- Individual Sessions with Parents* – Counselling on general or specific issues of parenting (which encompasses 4-6 sessions of 60-90 minutes each)
- Group Sessions for 6 – 8 Parents (120 Minutes)
- Speaking Engagements
* As part of these sessions, we also do 30 minutes of psychosomatic test, ideally we would prefer to do for both parents and child (if child is 12+). These assessments have been developed based on our proprietary methodology which are based on hundreds of counselling sessions in the past. We call it ‘Parents Enneagram’.Please contact @ 7406158244 or mail @ nurturingsouls.CP@gmail.com to embark upon the journey of Conscious Parenting. Also visit us @ www.facebook.com/nurturingsouls.CP/ for more details.